Scottsdale Carpet Store
Elegant, Comfortable, Affordable in Phoenix & Scottsdale
Here are some basic facts about carpet that will help you make the right choice for your lifestyle and budget. At Arizona Flooring Direct, our design specialists will help you find the perfect carpet for your home. Our store currently features a wide variety of carpet choices for you to choose from such as cut pile, loop pile, and cut-loop pile. Out of these options, we feature five distinct carpet fiber options to choose from.
These carpet fibers options include:
- Triextra: This new and exciting option is often categorized under the trade name SmartStrand and features an extremely soft feel and texture. This type of carpeting comes in a variety of colors and is exceptionally durable and stain proof. We are one of the largest SmartStrand dealers in the state!
- Nylon: This is an exceptionally popular option for homes with children and pets as it is suitable for all types of traffic. This synthetic fiber is abrasion resistant, yet it is extremely easy to dye, so it can be easily stained if improperly cared for.
- Polyester: In the event that you live in a home with children or pets that produce stains on a daily basis, polyester carpeting may not be your best option. Polyester is resistant to some of the most hazardous liquids, such as red-wine and juice but does not have the wear resistance for family homes!
- Olefin (polypropylene): This inexpensive carpet fiber is a great option for many owners as it is also quite easy to clean and offers a great variety of colors to choose from. Unlike nylon and polyester, it does compress easily homeowners should be wary of placing heavy objects on the carpet.
- Wool: Wool is a natural fiber noted for its luxury and performance. Because of the natural opaque look, this material can often hide dirt and grime. We typically do not recommend this flooring option for homes with children as wool is easily stained.
For more information about any of our goods or services, please call (480) 245-4410 or (602) 404-2100!